We’ve been offering teaching and tuition to various educational institutions for several years now, and have brought our tasters and lesson plans into schools, colleges, universities and various other institutes with great success and all round satisfaction.
The Slackline School were great. They worked with a wide range of our students for a whole afternoon, creating a fun activity that most of the kids had never tried before, but which many saw serious progression with in just a short period of time. Definitely keen to have them back again – Dave Abiss, Head of PE at Wadebridge College
Our sessions aim to make being fit, healthy and focused as fun as it possibly can be, and with slacklining and similar balance activities we can deliver this at affordable rates and to the highest levels of service. With our combination of slackline demonstrations and tuition, we’ve helped more people learn to slackline – in a quick and safe environment – than we can even count.
The end goal of it all is that we get young people more interested in healthy, outdoor activities like slacklining, which contribute to their physical and mental well being, whilst being an absolute ton of fun at the same time.
The Slackline School’s education sessions are:
- Available to all ages and abilities; if you can walk, we can put you on a slackline.
- Flexible in terms of structure and content, i.e. can serve as a stand alone activity or can be a part of a larger day’s worth of activities.
- Fully insured and risk assessed to meet EU health and safety standards, covered by public liability up to £5,000,000.
- Compliant with all current safeguarding laws regarding young and vulnerable persons.
- Not weather dependant; come rain or shine, we will if you will!
We were really impressed with The Slackline School and the way they ran things for our Sixth Form Activity day. Despite the weather they managed to get nearly fifty of the students walking on the slacklines, and they’re still talking about it now. We’ve already got plans to get The Slackline School back in regularly – Sophie Kelly, Administrator at Falmouth Sixth Form College.